Customized Fat Loss

samedi 18 août 2012

Foundations of Health



There is an essential paradox to being human. Each and every one of us is a unique being and, yet, as we are all humans, there are certain commonalties we share. We are the same, yet different.
        
Over the last couple millennia, the physicians and sages of the Chinese medical system have discerned the basics to being healthy as a human being. There are certain fundamental requirements to attain and maintain health. 

I have broken down the foundations of health into six areas. There are certain requirements within each area that must be addressed if you wish to be a truly healthy person. Now, that being said, there may be an illness present that creates the appearance that one or more of these areas is not necessary or, perhaps, isn't immediately possible. In such cases, professional medical care may be required. 
        
As these are the very basics of health, none can be ignored if you wish to attain real health. It is possible to 'feel fine' while one or more of these areas is ignored, but with proper attention to the foundations, that 'fine' feeling will improve drastically. This has been my personal experience on several occasions. I'll fall off my exercise regime or sleep schedule, but, really, I still feel fine. Inevitably, as soon as I get back on track with exercise or sleep, I am amazed at how much better I feel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire